St Michael School Lunch Program
Our commitment to providing the highest quality, healthy, and most delicious food has always been and will continue to be our number one priority-- We care about the quality of food your child eats at school! We prepare fruits and vegetables fresh in our kitchen each day. Our usual offerings would include a 15 item salad bar but we've been forced to scale back our options. All items are ala carte so we hope you will find something great to eat. We offer 2% milk, chocolate milk, apple juice and bottled water every day.
All lunches are pre-ordered. Lunches will be packed and delivered to each classroom.
After you finish the registration process and add the students to the account, the system at MySchoolAccount.com walks you through exactly how to place the lunch orders and pay.
All lunch items are purchased a la carte. Choose your own meal package! Lunch offerings include:
Rotating Entrees and Side options available ($2 for entrees, $1 to $1.50 for sides)
A dozen other Everyday Options are also available from $1 to $2 each.
Beverages include white milk, chocolate milk, apple juice and bottled water, $1 each.
You have until the night before at midnight to place orders, all done through the online account. Cancellations can be accepted by either filling out the absentee request form at or by leaving a detailed message at 919-468-6126 before 8:00am. After 8:00am all orders are final and cannot be refunded. It is up to the parent to cancel any orders before the daily cutoff for any reason.
Each student has their own account and you can easily transfer funds between your accounts. Any money left over in the account will be available the following year.
How To CReate an account
Please note: If you added a child to your account last year you will not need to create a new account. All accounts will transfer over to the next year with the same PIN numbers.
1. Go to www.MySchoolAccount.com
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Select NC for the State and then select SpiceCubed, LLC from the “School District” drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
Add children to your account
Please note: If you are registering a new student you will need a PIN number which will be given to you before the start of the school year.
1. Go to www.MySchoolAccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s PIN / ID numbers. These are only used for lunches and are different than the school ID number.
4. After the students are added you will be able to preorder meals, view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account. To preorder, you select "PreOrder" and follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
ORDERING SCHEDULE: Orders must be placed by midnight the day before service. You can place multiple orders and you can order for the day, a week, or the month at a time, as long as the menus have been posted for that day.
Please see our FAQ section for Payment Information
SPECIAL REQUESTS & ALLERGIES:
Please see our FAQ section for allergies and special diets.
SNOW DAY POLICY: All pre-ordered lunches will be cancelled and refunded in full if the school is closed due to weather.
ACCOUNT CLOSURE: All balances at the end of the year can be used the next year or transferred to another child in your account. If you want to close your account please send us your mailing address and account information and we will mail you a check.